Welcome to Sweet Art UK, come on in and put your feet up :)
My name's Vix and I'm a SAHM of 2 little people and a taller one. As a 'serious' hobby I make cards and charms in a wide variety of styles. I am currently on 3 design teams and have my cards featured on Create & Craft TV, have been published in a couple of UK magazines (and due to be published in a 3rd) and have won numerous Top placing awards.
I am extremely fussy about my materials and source worldwide, I also spend a lot of time and effort on them so you can expect a very high quality product.
I have a HUGE collection of stamps and images from bears to cute dinosaurs, mermaids, vintage, a massive collection of fairies, cute characters so if you have something in mind please email me to discuss your requirements. I couldn't possibly show my range on here the page would never load but I'll post a slideshow of the kind of things I make so you get an idea.
My style ranges from cute, girly, cute animals (bears, lions etc) fantasy, fairies & mermaids, oriental, vintage, floral, classical, landscapes and I always put a bit of sparkle at least somewhere ;)
My name's Vix and I'm a SAHM of 2 little people and a taller one. As a 'serious' hobby I make cards and charms in a wide variety of styles. I am currently on 3 design teams and have my cards featured on Create & Craft TV, have been published in a couple of UK magazines (and due to be published in a 3rd) and have won numerous Top placing awards.
I am extremely fussy about my materials and source worldwide, I also spend a lot of time and effort on them so you can expect a very high quality product.
I have a HUGE collection of stamps and images from bears to cute dinosaurs, mermaids, vintage, a massive collection of fairies, cute characters so if you have something in mind please email me to discuss your requirements. I couldn't possibly show my range on here the page would never load but I'll post a slideshow of the kind of things I make so you get an idea.
My style ranges from cute, girly, cute animals (bears, lions etc) fantasy, fairies & mermaids, oriental, vintage, floral, classical, landscapes and I always put a bit of sparkle at least somewhere ;)
Some of my product range
Handmade Cards (Square approx 14.5cm x 14.5cm) inc envelope and protective sleeve - Start from £2.50 - £4.25 depending on type of embellishment used, work required, interior decorated etc.
Handmade Cards (7"x5") inc envelope and protective sleeve - Start from £1.80 and these are usually for mens cards i.e no bling bling or flubbers!
Card Wallet - Square approx 14.5cm x14.5cm decorated as normal on front, decorated with patterned papers inside with 2 flaps to hold vouchers etc. From £3.25
EASEL CARDS - Usually square but can make other shapes like loveheart etc. These are special cards which stand up. The base card you can add things like calendars, post it note stacks, personalise with names, they are long lasting and not "just a birthday card" From £5.00 They are supplied boxed. Post it notes are easily replaceable.
PHONE & BAG CHARMS - SEE POST BELOW
BEADED BOOKMARKS - Similar in style to the phone charms but larger and have (usually) a large end bead or angel. These are wrapped & boxed and are £4.00 each. Select from the colour range below or choose your own.
All cards, easels and post it holders can be adapted to suit your tastes and needs, personalisation is possible on most designs. Email me for more info and to discuss your requirements!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your very talented wow!!
ReplyDelete